[TYPO3-core] RFC #14322 : Feature: Include robots noindex meta tag in typo3 backend, especially login page

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jun 24 20:37:59 CEST 2010

Robert Heel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> as far as I know only the content attribute is in all meta tags.
> Further either name or http-equiv exists.
> All others are optionally.
>
> So an easy way would be $pageRenderer->addMetaTag($attributes=array())
> with attribute name/value pairs.

i would make it more simple

$pageRenderer->addMetaTag($name, $content = '', $additionalParams =
array());

using content optional because backwards-compatibility
and everything else as additional params.
If  http-equiv is present in the array, it replaces the name.

I will make a patch tonight in an extra RFC

vg Steffen