[TYPO3-core] RFC #14846: Bug: Included ExtJS is an old version

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Thu Jun 24 11:13:18 CEST 2010

Aloha,

this is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14846

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
The included ExtJS is 3.1.1 where it should have been updated to 3.2.0
before. My patch updates it to the latest public version (3.2.1).
3.1.1 gave me some problems with charts, so at least this is a reason
to update it besides the have-the-latest-and-greatest feeling.

Solution:
Update it.

Notes:
Patch is in the tracker as it's quite large...

So long
Andy
--
``If you believe in me, I'll believe in you. Is that a bargain?´´
                    -Unicorn to Haigha (Through the looking glass)