[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14844: Milliseconds on logout

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 24 19:48:16 CEST 2010

Georg Ringer wrote:
> Problem:
> The layer which shows the logout in x seconds displays the time in
> milliseconds. IMO seconds are really enough

Displaying milliseconds shows the precision of modern computers! Can't
we use microseconds? Higher precision is more impressive :-D

> Solution:
> use Math.ceil to round the value

+1 by reading and testing. (If someone would like to pick a nit he/she
would say that it should be Math.floor, because the countdown goes from
"2 seconds" to the relogin/logout layer. But that would not be fair for
such a relatively unimportant counter. It's almost a no-brainer...)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl