[TYPO3-core] RFC #14322 : Feature: Include robots noindex meta tag in typo3 backend, especially login page

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jun 23 19:10:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> Maybe our PageRenderer-king (Steffen Kamper) could give us an insight on
> what is in his head on that matter, because I am pretty sure he already
> has some nice ideas for the PageRenderer of the future 4.5. :)

hehe - nice title :)
Indeed i dislike the way meta tags are added atm. This was done to have
the compatibility to the way it was done before.

Your suggestion is the right one - a better way to add meta tags like
you suggested. If you see a good way to find common params for meta tag
i would be happy using your suggestion ;)

vg Steffen