[TYPO3-core] RFC #14322 : Feature: Include robots noindex meta tag in typo3 backend, especially login page

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jun 23 18:40:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

1) if there is a function

	$this->robots();

it should accept a parameter with the content of that particular
"robots" meta tag, e.g:

	$this->robots('noaccess');

2) the pageRenderer should provide a more elegant API for adding a meta
tag instead of expecting the complete generated "meta tag" as input:

	$pageRenderer->addMetaTag($name, $content, $http-equiv="", $scheme="");

And then also a shortcut for adding the "robots".

Point 2) should be a different RFC, but I think the robots method should
be added on top of that:

	$this->pageRenderer->addRobots('noaccess');

What do you think?

Maybe our PageRenderer-king (Steffen Kamper) could give us an insight on
what is in his head on that matter, because I am pretty sure he already
has some nice ideas for the PageRenderer of the future 4.5. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto