[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12514: Installtool duplicates values of fields with defaultTypoScript_constants

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jun 23 17:00:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

a new problem arised - it was always present. In t3lib_db the setDBinit
string is exploded, but this never worked. So having more than one line,
it is send to MySQL as one line.
Before chr(10) was used, and fortunally MySQL can handle this, so the
problem was never recognized.
DBAL ignores this setting completely (is this correct???)

The attached v3 handles this and correct the explode for setDBinit.
I also replaced former used "'.chr(10).'" for existing values in
localconf, compatibility.

vg Steffen

ps - we have to test the other settings from textareas as well because
of the unparsed string