[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14783: absRefPrefix should work with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][RTE_imageStorageDir]

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 01:53:59 CEST 2010

> Yes it does. Rules are that either two core devs or one core dev + one
> non-core dev give +1 by reading and testing ( = 4 votes, 2x testing, 2x
> reading). http://typo3.org/teams/core/core-mailinglist-rules/
> Did you read and test the patch?

Yes, I read the patch, but I'm not sure if it would break anything, but
compared with the lines above it should go well - although I'm not
familiar with the code in the file 'class.tslib_fe.php'.

So, +1 by reading.

The patch is useful for getting rid of another thing, someone needs to
think of, when installing TYPO3. (Although - as Stanislas mentioned -
someone can use 'additionalAbsRefPrefixDirectories' to add directories,
which will be prepeneded by the absRefPrefix value.)

Regards,
Thomas