[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14783: absRefPrefix should work with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][RTE_imageStorageDir]

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sat Jun 19 01:20:25 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

> Problem:
> If I add magic images in htmlarea RTE, images are always rendered with a
> relative path, even when absRefPrefix is set.
>
> Solution:
> Prepend absRefPrefix to
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'][BE][RTE_imageStorageDir] in
> tslib_fe::setAbsRefPrefix()

You can use the Install tool to add uploads/ directory or whatever other
directory specified by
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'][BE][RTE_imageStorageDir] to installation
variable "additionalAbsRefPrefixDirectories". Then magic images created
in the specified directory will be prefixed.

Regards,
Stanislas