[TYPO3-core] FYI: Release of TYPO3 4.3.4 on June 22nd 2010

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 00:11:43 CEST 2010

> Please let me know if you feel that any urgent bugfix is missing and
> must be part of the TYPO3 4.3.4 package. Thanks!

I don't know if this is considred urgent, but as the suggest wizard is
rather new (and a great feature!), I really think that this bug, needs
to be fixed

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14758

The result from a suggest search is misplaced (to much top-margin) and
the icons is repeated several times in the result block (screenshot
attached to report).

I'm sorry that I'm not able to provide a patch myself in this case,
but I'll be ready with response on any questions or test regarding
this bug, if needed!

Regards,

Søren