[TYPO3-core] FYI: Release of TYPO3 4.3.4 on June 22nd 2010

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jun 15 22:11:11 CEST 2010

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Please let me know if you feel that any urgent bugfix is missing and
> must be part of the TYPO3 4.3.4 package. Thanks!

I think the 4.3.3 niceText / IM regression should be fixed for 4.3.4.

I'm unsure if it's the same issue as #13570.
I'll try to at least come up with some test TS tomorrow, fact is, that
text rendered on an image together with niceText looks bad with 4.3.3
and better with 4.3.2 (on our Debian stable systems with gm).
Unfortunatly I'll have zero time next 8 days for any further core work
(read: I'll be offline, drunken and partying on a festival :)

Regards
Christian