[TYPO3-core] RFC #14636: Improvements to new Backend skin

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Jun 12 09:46:35 CEST 2010

Thanks for your review, Helmut!

> Btw.: I did not test until now because applying 9! patches for one thing
> is no fun, so thanks for the one patch.
It's a big thing ;-)

>> * extjs: ExtJS skin
> Is it used anywhere else than the recycler?
IIRC the change was only the opacity of the black background of modal
dialogs (relogin etc)

>> * csh: Context sensitive help
> Still not working well if the chs icon is near the bottom of the
> viewport (like the csh for the search below the content). But this also
> does not work in 4.3.
> This is especially annoying because the appearing scrollbar reduces the
> width of the viewport, wich can cause "jumping" csh help.
Think this can't be solved in the way we have now: It's made visible with
:hover state of the <a> around.
IMHO we need a nice (Ext)JS tooltip script, to make it perfect

>> * tree: removed margin right to have highlight till to the right,
> Great!
>> removed margin of docheader symbol
> Hm, which margin?
The reload and CSH icon had a margin-right because of the .buttonsright
class, which was too big and looked bad.

>> * pagemodule: Reduced visibilitiy of hidden CEs
> Generally a good idea, but now it's hardly readable if not hovered.
That's intention.

> Also the divider between fields looks the same as the divider between
> field groups.
I know, will put it in the wiki

Steffen