[TYPO3-core] RFC #14277: Improve t3lib_compressor

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Jun 8 14:48:30 CEST 2010

FYI: The attached patch was committed as follow-up to SVN Trunk (rev. 7836)

"Follow-up to feature #14277: Fixed unit tests for loading scriptaculous
modules"

Due to the compression feature, the scriptaculous modules are now loaded
directly not anymore by using the something like
scriptaculous.js?load=slider...

olly

--
Oliver Hader