[TYPO3-core] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RFC#14546: Cleanup: IE 6 does not support alpha-transparent-pngs which looks "&%/§$%&" with sprites

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Jun 6 18:01:11 CEST 2010

> No - fix the behaviour so that each supported version of IE does
> handle mouseenter / mouseout correctly.
> Looks like a job for the Code Cleanup team.

It seems as if ExtJS is breaking the original mouseenter/mouseleave events since it is introducing an own mouseover/mouseout based simulation for all browsers, although IE would have been able to handle the original events out of the box. This simulation triggers the buggy behaviour in IE then.

Currently I am trying to find a solution to get back the original events into IE without having to change the ExtJS code base.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8075

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian