[TYPO3-core] Re: Re: Re: RFC#14546: Cleanup: IE 6 does not support alpha-transparent-pngs which looks "&%/§$%&" with sprites

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jun 6 11:30:03 CEST 2010

Am 06.06.2010, 11:16 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:

> Hey,
>
> so, I tested it, but the page module doesn't work anymore, as the icons
> in each CE won't show up anymore. Anyone has the same behaviour?

Default behavior:
In IE, the Icons are shown all the time, as IE doesn't handle mouseenter /
mouseout in a way being usable to show the icons on hover.
Therefore JS sets all the div (span?) containing all the icons to visible,
instead of registering as event handler.

So I see two possibilities:
* JS error and therefore setting visibility fails
* PNG script doesn't recognize icons, as they're are not visible, yet (so
exchange the order of the JS?)

Steffen