[TYPO3-core] RFC #13945: Bug: Missing key on l18n parent in tt_content table

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Jun 5 16:04:27 CEST 2010

Hey,

Susanne Moog wrote:
>>> t3lib_BEfunc::translationCount issues a query like 'SELECT COUNT(*)
>>> FROM tt_content WHERE l18n_parent=123 AND sys_language_uid!=0 AND
>>> deleted=0'. EXPLAIN shows no usable key for this type of query.
>> FYI: Committed _02 to trunk rev. 7308.
>
> How about committing this one to 4_3 too, as it leads to a nearly
> unusable backend if you have lots of content elements (see my thread on
> the performance list for that)? What do you think?

Afaik only critical db changes should go to stable releases. That's why
I didn't commit to 4.3.

As this is just an additional index without any side-effects (it won't
be a problem if the index is not added after update), we might be able
to bend the rules a bit in this case. But this needs Olivers explicit
approval.

Regards
Christian