[TYPO3-core] RFC #13945: Bug: Missing key on l18n parent in tt_content table

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Sat Jun 5 14:58:57 CEST 2010

Hey Christian, hey all,

On 12.04.2010 19:12, Christian Kuhn wrote:
> Christian Kuhn wrote:
>> Problem:
>> t3lib_BEfunc::translationCount issues a query like 'SELECT COUNT(*)
>> FROM tt_content WHERE l18n_parent=123 AND sys_language_uid!=0 AND
>> deleted=0'. EXPLAIN shows no usable key for this type of query.
>
> FYI: Committed _02 to trunk rev. 7308.

How about committing this one to 4_3 too, as it leads to a nearly
unusable backend if you have lots of content elements (see my thread on
the performance list for that)? What do you think?

(I have another solution in mind for 4.5 which will reduce the overall
query amount, as most of the time the query is done unnecessarily, but
that needs some more changes)

br,

susanne