[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #14130: Switching pages with browsebox doesn't work

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 3 22:15:14 CEST 2010

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> beta1 and the patch fixed the problem introduced with 4.3.3. As such,
> I'm for integrating the "better" solution once trunk is not 4.4 anymore
> and a branch has been created for 4.4.

Can we put this on the agenda for next bug day? (Which should be after
the release of 4.4)

Furthermore, an alternative without JS is also good enough for
accessibility purposes. A selectbox with page numbers + submit button
(and hidden form elements for keeping the submitted parameters) is a
good solution.
This can be provided as an alternative which could be activated together
or instead of the list of (JS) links.

I'll tag this conversation for 4.5 :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert