[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Jul 26 16:44:39 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Am 26.07.10 13:49, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i really appreciate all comments. however, the design & usability team
>> is the one who is the decider for rules and creator of mockups.
>> It's not possible to discuss every detail in public, we all decided to
>> establish this workflow and let improve all things by this team.
>
> Not really "open" spirit, heh? ;)
>
>> So i trust that they do the right decisions as they are the expierienced
>> ones in this area. I only attended the last meeting so i know some
>> decisions, an official document with all details will follow asap.
>
> Well, everybody can make mistakes. Even Toyota has to revoke cars because
> they make mistakes with all their great car design history. My company is
> small and I see how people work with TYPO3. Most of recent UI changes are
> very questionable...

The UX/HCI is open as every team in the TYPO3 project - thus, not that
closed as it was mentioned earlier in this very thread. And the team
would be really happy to have much more designers there - currently it's
mostly Jens and Lars only. However, teams are built to be responsible
for a particular parts of a project. If everybody takes care about
everything, it might happen that we round around in circles...

Feel free to report the things that you don't like with a nice
screenshot to the issue tracker of the UX/HCI team on Forge:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/hci/

Thanks!

olly
--