[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 26 15:09:17 CEST 2010

I somehow missed the second part of your message, sorry for that!

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> That's the aim of this icon change - if we have a better solution, we
> alway can go for it - until then we should make the best out of what
> we've got.

You are absolutely right. In fact I will be happy if TYPO3 gets a decent
own set of icons except copied and modified famfamfam icons. I hope our
designers can do that...

> hope you got my point, and do not feel offended ...

No, I am not. I value your work and I know that it can be frustrating when
people go off topic when you need a direct +1 or -1. Sh*t happens. My only
reason for going off topic is caring about users. I think that's
everybody's point here.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member