[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 26 11:49:06 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Ritter wrote:
> that might be pretty simple - for people knowing the stuff - i know...
> attached is a slight old-new comparism,
> the first rows show the color of the user types and their groups, as
> well as the icon for an page which is of type "be_user-section"

I had to move much close to the monitor to see what is on new icons for Fe
restricted pages and "includes subpages". Old icons had larger "user" part
and they did not require to look much closer.

Can we do something else, like increasing user's overlayed icon? I almost
hear editors saying "what's that small bug on the page icon?"...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member