[TYPO3-core] RFC #15163: Link "joh316" to wikipedia

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:59:46 CEST 2010

As the initiator of the idea I wanted to note 3 things:

1. Relations to christianity are already there. The default install tool password is a reference to
the "Gospel of John" ("Johannesevangelium", "Иоанна-Евангелие") a book of the bible. And maybe you
also noticed the example image in the install tool is an image of Jesus Christ.

2. I'm not a religious person, but respect the beliefs of religious people very much.

3. That said I of course understand your concerns that religous references "we" consider as harmless
can seem offending to others. I'd not be upset if my proposal is abbandoned.

Kind regards,
Sebastian