[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13797: Move checkbox "secondary options" to users module

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Fri Jul 16 19:28:26 CEST 2010

On 09.07.2010 19:34, Jörg Klein wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> "Jörg Klein" <joerg at klein-family.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1271770702.26357.typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org...
>>
>> I propose to introduce a possibility to hide this checkbox at least.
>
> attached is version 3, which is the same as version 2 except that it applies
> again.
>
> Going through the thread again, a Core Dev vote is still missing. So this
> also is a REMINDER.

+1 by reading and testing and committed to trunk rev 8199.

Added the following documentation to the wiki:
TSConfig: User TSConfig, new property after clipboardNumberPads

Property: enableShowPalettes
Data type: boolean
is displayed in content editing forms.
Default: 1

> PS: I want to provide a patch to hide the other checkboxes the same way,
> once this is in.

If you do, please also provide a short documentation snippet, thx :)

Susanne