[TYPO3-core] RFC #15117: Separate first TS-template optically

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Jul 14 13:49:13 CEST 2010

Hello!

This is an RFC.

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15117
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2041#c4595 (last comment)

Branches: trunk

Problem:
When having multiple TS-Templates on one page, only the first one will
get used. The other ones can still get included using the "Include Basis
Template". But by default only the first TS-Template on every page will
get used. This is also stated in the last comment of this (early) bug
report:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2041#c4595 [^]

I think it would make sense, to separate the first TS-Template on every
page from the other ones, so a Admin can easily notice that only the
constants/settings in the first template will get used.

I explicitly added not screen mockup so some of you UI designers can let
their ideas flow.

greets,
Bernhard