[TYPO3-core] RFC #14210: Bug: ds_pointerField holding a DB reference breaks

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jul 13 11:22:31 CEST 2010

Hi!

Roman wrote:
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14210
>
> Branches: trunk

Bugfixes must go to 4.4 too.

> Problem:
> A flexform isn't rendered when the datastructure reference is a table
> field.
>
> Solution:
> Further precise checking for table field reference when checking for
> datastructure source.

Well, I do not like the solution for several reasons. Firsts, it brings the
knowledge of internal "loaddbgroup" storage formats to BEfunc. Secondly the
patch does not conform to CGL. Thirdly, it is not made relative to the
TYPO3 base directory...

I would suggest to use an integer field instead.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member