[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 9 11:56:41 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> we will force testing these issue on next BugDay. As there is some work
> needed anyway (Jigal took the leadership) this one has to be tested in
> several environments.

The problem with this bug/patch is that fixing unQuoteFilenames()
reveals the problem with the frame parameter. Fixing the frame parameter
according to IM documentation leads to problems with IM with safe mode
on on Unix.
It seems that wrapFileName() conflicts with safe mode on Unix.

> Jigal, could you prepare a set of bugs + patches to be tested next
> bugday regarding IM/GM?

I'm trying to find a solution for wrapFileName() and Unix safe mode.

If someone can donate a test server with IM and Unix in safe mode that
would make things somewhat easier :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert