[TYPO3-core] RFC # 15029: Testcase for t3lib_div::isFirstPartOfStr is missing.

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jul 8 22:36:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 08.07.2010 20:59, schrieb Martin Holtz:
> If this patch gets committed, thera are "broken" unittest in the core then.
> Whats the way to bother with that? Write a new bug-report?

Actually, for this RFC, I'd recommend to commit only the tests that are
green, and use the failing tests as regressions tests for a new RFC. The
new RFC then should include the fix and the now-yellow and then-green
unit tests.

(Unit testing patterns from the TDD workshop on T3DD10: "Green bar" and
"Regression test")

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member