[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #6208: zlib must be compiled in to make an extension lookup

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 8 11:47:45 CEST 2010

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I think I have even filed a bug for this. But again without preg you
> won't come that far. Granted only a very misguided system admin will
> remove preg from PHP.

Of the list I couldn't find documentation for "standard" and I'm not
sure which "xml" module is used, but all the other modules have multiple
functions in their API. So simply a list of function_exists() calls
should be enough to detect if the modules are present...

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl