[TYPO3-core] RFC # 15029: Testcase for t3lib_div::isFirstPartOfStr is missing.

Nikolas Hagelstein lists at shr-now.de
Wed Jul 7 16:12:35 CEST 2010

Hi,
> cool - that's really fast cooperation!
>
> Just from reading, could you add some more cases to the dataprovider?
> Still missing some other wrong combination like
> array/string
> string/array
> string/NULL
> hello/bye
>
> So we have all possible wrong param usages in the test.
> Other than that test looks fine!

Ok, this is v2. I  moved all special cases over to a dataprovider.
I am a little bit concerned about :

'null/zero' => array(NULL, 0),
'empty string/zero' => array('', 0),

Both are returning true...this is indeed what I expected by reading the
functions source but I would say that is not intent behavior.

Cheers,
NIkolas