[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Vladimir Podkovanov admin at sitesfactory.ru
Tue Jan 26 09:47:46 CET 2010

Harald Glaser wrote:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: New feature
>
> Bugtracker reference:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5500
>
> Branches: 4.3, trunk
>
> Problem:
> While editing records based on IRRE the current behaviour is to load all
> elements at once even though the tabs containing the elements are closed.
>
> Solution:
> Load all collapsed records dynamically via AJAX only when they are
> expanded.
>
> Notes:
> In this implementation, ajaxLoading is now enabled by default.
> It can be disabled for a specific item by using "appearance.ajaxLoad =
> 0" in TCA.
>
> Br,
> Harald

Hi Harald, thanks for the patch. It basically works, except IRRE records
with tabs - they do not expand, though AJAX data being properly
transfered (checked by sniffing traffic) and no JS errors. I've checked
in FF 3.0.17

Also would be good to add "ajax loading" icon
(http://www.ajaxload.info/), so user can see that something happens
after clicking as loading can take awhile if heavy records.

--
-rgds-
Vladimir