[TYPO3-core] RFC #5500: Feature: Load Inline Elements On Demand

Harald Glaser harald.glaser at creative.co.at
Wed Jan 13 15:33:04 CET 2010

Hi Susanne!

I checked the code and could not find any connection to my patch - the
js-error regards an element which is rendered elsewhere and should not
be affected by my changes.

The only possible influence I see: maybe some unbalanced <div>-tags are
generated (although I rechecked the code for this). Could you mail me a
copy of the source code of the page with this error?

Br,
Harald