[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12907: missing margin for the right frame

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sun Jan 17 10:15:32 CET 2010

Hey,

On 07.12.09 21:25, Susanne Moog wrote:
> +1 by reading and testing (for me it happens only in the tt_news module,
> not in the default core modules)
that's the point. currently, all core modules' body tag is set to
margin:0 through their ID. I don't like that but instead of changing it
like this, there should be a general solution for that (and I think
this'll come with 4.4 ;-).

For what it's worth, +1 after reading (however I'll have a look where
this ID is used in the core and check out that area), testing will
follow today.

All the best,
Benni.