[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13670: Performance optimization: change while(list() to foreach()

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Feb 26 09:06:39 CET 2010

Hi,

Great but you have my +1 by reading only after you've changed this:

- AdoDB should not be changed unless you store the corresponding patch "locally" for easy reapply, it is synchronized from times to times (not often I agree) from the official project and this change
will be lost for sure if we don't have a copy of the patch to be reapplied.

- DBAL patches should never be integrated within other changes in Core. The version in Core is backported from DBAL repository itself (from a tag actually) meaning you have to provide your patch
against HEAD of corresponding branch in DBAL (trunk for Core trunk and DBAL_1-0 for 4-3)

Thus:

- 1 patch for Core
- 1 patch for AdoDB that should be kept additionally into sysext:adodb
- 1 patch for DBAL (trunk only is sufficient)

Thanks.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en