[TYPO3-core] RFC #13630: Bug: Status Report reports "Install Tool: disabled" when it is not.

Moreno Feltscher moreno at luagsh.ch
Wed Feb 24 02:06:47 CET 2010

Sorry, but -1 on that.
It was me who provided the patch to get rid of the install tool file
existence check.
The reason for that: Your patch doesn't take the automatic deletion of the
install tool after 30 minutes into account and it will always show the
temporary information, even if the install tool isn't accessible at all.

I will come up with a proper solution ASAP and we can discuss this problem
further then.

Please also have a look at the mailing list discussion [1] concerning this
behavior.

Cheers
Moreno

[1]