[TYPO3-core] RFC #13379: Sprite Icon API

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Tue Feb 23 01:18:40 CET 2010

On 11.02.2010 23:58, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Am 31.01.2010, 18:03 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Allmer <at at delusionworld.com>:

> I overworked your patch and removed most of the CGL glitches.

adopted a little more;

- now every pagetype has a different icon for "not in menu"
- give the possibility different timing overlays[1]
- used type hints where possible
- fixed some stuff in the doku headers
- fixed typo in "iconOverlayPriorities"

didn't fix "Passing mixed values (string or array) to a method should
not be used" by Oliver Hader as I still think that

t3lib_iconWorks('apps-...', 'My power app');
is nicer to write than
t3lib_iconWorks('apps-...', array('title' => 'My power app') );

However an easy fix if needed.

cheers

[1]: == Timings proposal ==
status-overlay-scheduled-start
[page is hidden but will be shown in the future; possible red clock with
green outer lines]

status-overlay-scheduled-end
[page is hidden but was shown in the past; possible red clock]

status-overlay-scheduled-future-end
[page is shown but will he hidden in the future; possible green clock
with red outer lines]
| Thomas Allmer                   |   http://www.delusionworld.com    |
| E-mail: at at delusionworld.com    |   phone: +43 699 16217064         |