[TYPO3-core] RFC #12773: [PHP 5.3] Extension uploads are not possible

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Mon Feb 22 15:38:36 CET 2010

Am 15.02.2010 15:31, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> On 2010-02-15 11:44:25 +0200, Marcus Krause said:
>> By looking up the according entries in the PHP bugtracker, I don't see
>> it has been worked on or is clearly working again in 5.3.1.
>> And for other PHP user's it's not reproducable whereas.
>
> As I said it is only PHP 5.3.0. The problem is that all earlier PHP
> versions did not sent Content-length header with SOAP responses despite
> the fact it is required by the specification. PHP<5.3.0 did not care
> when it got such content. 5.3.0 added this check. Thus anything sent by
> earlier versions was not accepted any more. I do not rmemeber where I
> read it, but PHP guys reverted this behavior to compatible in PHP 5.3.1.
> If you do not trust me, I can search for it but I really do not think it
> is worth spending time for this :)

Changes, I mentioned in a previous posting have been deployed to the TER
on typo3.org. (fixing validation errors)

In addition, the WSDL is now sent with a content-length header.

This should make this patch obsolete now.

I lack of a PHP5.3 environment. If you have 5.3.0 and the upload wasn't
previously working, for you, please test again!

Thanks,
Marcus.

PS: Thanks to Stucki for deploying. ;-)