[TYPO3-core] RFC #12773: [PHP 5.3] Extension uploads are not possible

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Mon Feb 15 10:44:25 CET 2010

Am 15.02.2010 07:54, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> On 2010-02-14 04:39:29 +0200, Marcus Krause said:
>> There's a tiny little chance that these errors are related to this
>> issue. I propose to deploy recent version of ext:ter to typo3.org and
>> let Dmitry try again an upload with PHP 5.3+.
>
> I did not look to your fixes but I don't think you could fix a error in
> PHP :) This bugfix was/is a workaround for PHP 5.3.0-only bug. 5.3.1
> does it right again.

By looking up the according entries in the PHP bugtracker, I don't see
it has been worked on or is clearly working again in 5.3.1.
And for other PHP user's it's not reproducable whereas.

> Additionally this bugfix allows SOAP calls to use TYPO3 proxy settings
> which was missing in the original implementation.

You're retrieving the WSDL via a proxy if available, but the upload
won't be routed through a proxy. So, this cannot be declared a fix for
e.g. #0002663.

Marcus.