[TYPO3-core] RFC #13380: Bug: Recursive deletion of alternative page languages

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 5 11:57:28 CET 2010

Hi,

> did you test this with v2 or v1 of the patch?

v2, which seems more correct conceptually.

I ran the test again with v1.

Although I still can't reproduce the behavior described by Andreas, v1
at least fixes the other issue I mentioned (deletion of the other
overlays on the same page).

I must say that looking at v2, I don't understand why it doesn't work. I
don't have time to dig more into this, I want to go back to updating the
core docs.

Still the end result is that I'm not happy with the current patch,
although I can see problem. Actually the recursive deletion maybe
happens for some people, because they have allowed recursive deletion in
their TSconfig.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter