[TYPO3-core] RFC #16842: Add Canadian French language to TYPO3 core

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 26 15:07:28 CET 2010

Hi,

On 26-12-2010 13:10, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> +1 by reading even without xmas :)
>
> What is with the flag / sprite, does it display right?
> And one other thing - havving it as new language we also get a new
> language on translation server, but it's french, right? I don't know how
> it's handled, but we have some countries with same language, but
> different translations, how is this handled, or am i wrong?

Should we add all the other languages and language/country combinations
in the world at the same time? Dutch (Belgium), French (Switzerland),
English (Great-Britain), English (United States), etc.

With 4.5 having LTS any translations added in the next year would then
go into 4.5 automagically, wouldn't it?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert