[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16800: Exec-wrapper

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Dec 24 11:23:42 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

On 23.12.10 21:31, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> please make these suggestions independent from vote.

I understand that the problem you try to solve does not depend on the
place where the exec wrapper is located. However voting for new
functionality cannot be independend from the place where the
functionality will reside.

> I don't like this
> discussion on every issue that adds something to t3lib_div
>
> all of this is only half-baken, instead there should be a initiate
> set of utility classes and then spreading div-functions into.

So continue messing up t3lib_div until then? ;)

> I'm fine move it to an utility class, some ideas
> t3lib_utility_LowLevel
> t3lib_utility_System

t3lib_utility_Command

> Nethertheless the wrapper function has a clear purpose, please review ;)

I did, but I did not write it here ;)

So +1 by reading (please use my v3).

Kind regards,
Helmut