[TYPO3-core] RFC #16084: Clicking a label should set the focus on the input field

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Dec 22 15:20:31 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

> the API didn't changed, only the behaviour.
> It doesn't appear on click, so it doesn't disappear on click as well.
Yes, but if I click on the label, most probably I read the tip (or I
don't need it) and I have made up my mind. If the field or the check box
is on the right side of the label, the tip is especially annoying. See
for example the Remove format dialogue of the RTE.

The
> label click now is not influenced anymore, it does what a label does
> normally. I mostly checked that with the 3 checkboxes at the bottom of
> list module.
>
> Which problem exactly arised with RTE, which labels are the ones?

I fixed that. The problem was that the wrapping changed from a-tag to
span-tag.

Regards,
Stan