[TYPO3-core] FYI: Merged new PageTree (version for TYPO3 4.5 Beta 3)

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Wed Dec 22 02:41:20 CET 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> the new  PageTree (version for TYPO3 4.5 Beta 3) has been merged in
> trunk rev 9874-9877
>
> There was a lot of work since November and Stefan Galinski did a very
> great Job. Many thanks Stefan!

Thanks for synchronizing the extension into the core for Beta 3. The deeper
integration will follow after the release of Beta 3 and after the fixes for
the upcoming bug reports.

I want to thank Susanne for her help in the last days to get the last bugs
fixed, to integrate the workspaces and mounts functionality and for her
incredible endurance in testing cross browser issues. Also I want to thank
Steffen for his help to fix some annoying and complex issues in the code,
the integration of the state provider and his motivational work. ;-)

If you are interested in some statistics of the project and the fixed
issues, you should follow the links below:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-
extjstrees/issues?fixed_version_id=737&set_filter=1&status_id=c

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-extjstrees/repository/statistics

Furthermore two issues are needing a patch for the workspaces module. The
"workspaceTopBarReload.patch" fixes the issue that the pagetree isn't
reloaded if you switch the current workspace. The other patch is reponsible
for the inclusion of the pagetree in the workspace module itself.

Let us fix the remaining bugs together and make this feature rock! Thanks!
:-)

BTW: The general documentation will follow in the next days as a separate
wiki page. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not...

--
Stefan Galinski
staatl. geprüfter Informatiktechniker