[TYPO3-core] RFC #16096 Bug: addToAllTCATypes after certain fields does not work anymore

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Dec 17 17:13:30 CET 2010

Hi Joey

 > The search pattern for both, palettes and types, has been missing a
closing word boundary.
 > This made the pattern match any fieldname starting with the search
term, which is no problem for "media" in pages, but for "image" in
tt_content.

 > preg_match('/\b' . $needle. '/', $haystack)
 >
 > should be changed to
 >
 > preg_match('/\b' . $needle. '\b/', $haystack)
 >
 > Attached patch fixes this bug and is tested with dam_ttcontent as well.

Thanks for fixing this. I tested v5 with dam_ttcontent and now it works
fine (I actually can't insert any media to the field because of a
JavaScript error but I think it has nothing to do with this patch).

So I think this is the last needed +1 by testing from anyone :).

Lorenz