[TYPO3-core] RFC #16749 lock file double deletion

Bjoern Pedersen bjoern.pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Fri Dec 17 09:25:37 CET 2010

Am 16.12.2010 14:17, schrieb Bjoern Pedersen:
> Am 16.12.2010 13:31, schrieb Bjoern Pedersen:
>> Am 16.12.2010 10:16, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Next, we do not put many classes to one file. One class per file, please.
>>
>> Yes that can be done.
>
> Here is v2 split into 3 files.
>
> Björn

Just to summarize current status and my changes:

currently we have t3lib_lock with all the switches in it.

I introduced a new abstract lock class ( copying the current t3lib_lock
and only removing the acquire and release methods) gets extended to get
a functionally equivalent t3lib_lock ( with the old acquire and release
code) again.
Additionally I introduced a second lock class t3lib_lock_static, also
extending the abstract class with release and acquire method.

The static lock does not remove it's ressources, so it can be used as a
global lock.
To get rid of the race condition t3lib_lock got an instance ( stored in
$globals ) of the static class to protect access to it's lock ressource.

Björn