[TYPO3-core] RFC #14564: Bug: Width of one paragraph of text in the Install Tool is too big

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 14 14:50:04 CET 2010

On 14-12-2010 14:15, Susanne Moog wrote:
> On 12.12.2010 14:18, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> And I still don't like that
>> "USER_FUNCTION:typo3conf/pageNotFoundHandling.php:user_pageNotFound->pageNotFound"
>> is broken just before the last 'd' in the text in Firefox :-(
>
> That's a different bug I'd say... First we fix overlapping texts in
> general with this one and then could think about a possible shorter text
> / example path for the pageNotFound handling option.
>
> What do you think?

Interesting approach :-) (I will use it with a different issue)

The CSS is no problem to me, but the end result was not really an
improvement in some browsers. Will you take care of the long string?

Hoping that you will write a shorter text I'll give my +1 on reading and
testing.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert