[TYPO3-core] RFC #14564: Bug: Width of one paragraph of text in the Install Tool is too big

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Dec 14 14:15:45 CET 2010

On 12.12.2010 14:18, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> And I still don't like that
> "USER_FUNCTION:typo3conf/pageNotFoundHandling.php:user_pageNotFound->pageNotFound"
>
> is broken just before the last 'd' in the text in Firefox :-(
>
> Can't we just use shorter texts in these cases?

That's a different bug I'd say... First we fix overlapping texts in
general with this one and then could think about a possible shorter text
/ example path for the pageNotFound handling option.

What do you think?

Susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member