[TYPO3-core] RFC #16701: Feature: Add custom status icons to all records

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Dec 11 13:13:40 CET 2010

> Type: New feature
>
> Branches: TYPO3_4-4&  trunk
>
> My name is Myroslav. I'm from Lviv, Ukraine.Proud and happy to be useful.

Hi Myroslav,

thanks for your contribution to TYPO3. We appreciate it!

We're currently in a feature-freeze phase for version 4.5, which will be
released in January 2011. This prevents new features from getting into
trunk. Adding new features to already released versions (4.4) is never
possible, but only bug-fixes.

So could you please remind this RFC, as soon as version 4.5 has been
released? It will then hopefully be included in v4.6

Thanks for your efforts and your patience!

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert