[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16682: EM: Add missing reports

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Dec 7 16:31:46 CET 2010

Hi,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:

> Have you already committed it? Can't find it in the EM project repository.

it's here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-em/repository/revisions/3305

> Sorry for not responding earlier, here my review by reading.
>
> Did you remove these lines?
>
> +            //simulate insecure extension, for testing only. This will
> be removed
> +        $extensionCompareList[] = 'phpmyadmin|4.8.1';
> +        $extensionCompareList[] = 'xing|1.0.0';
> +        $extensionList[] = '"xing"';
> +        $extensionCompareList[] = 'chsellector|0.1.1';
> +        $extensionList[] = '"chsellector"';

sure

>> $this->error·=·t3lib_div::strtoupper($GLOBALS['LANG']->sL('LLL:EXT:em/language/locallang.xml:msg_error'))
>>
> I'm not so sure, whether we should do such transformations hardcoded.

the label is "Error" and i want "ERROR", so simple transform instead new
label. (that's only because all these labels are uppercase)

>> update·older·tha·7·days
> -> than

k, fixed locally

>> $row['title']·!==·'TYPO3.org·Main·Repository'
> No other way to distinguish?

no, the text is hardcoded anyway. This is inserted with first usage of em.

>> $row['lastUpdated']·<·time()·-·(3600*24*7)
> $GLOBALS['EXEC_TIME'] ?

k, fixed

>> protected·function·getInsecuredExtensionsInSystem()·{
> often sometimes uses spaces for intendation
>
>> reports_StatusMainRepositoryExtensions">TYPO3·main·repository·has·extensionslist</label>
>>
> Don't exactly understand - "has extension list"?
means: update was done and extensions were found.
Anyways, label is not used, so removed

>> as·soon·as·possible,·or·remove·them
> no comma, I think
k, fixed

>  > ·were·found·on·your·system·but
> comma before "but", I think
k, fixed

>> Please·go·to·install·tool·and·make·a·database·compare!
> Please go to the Install Tool and execute COMPARE in the Database Analyser
>
>> The·Main·Repository·entry·in·table·"sys_ter"·was·not·found.·Please·go·to·extension·manager·/·em·and·import·static·data!
>>
> Please go to the Extension Manager and execute "Import static data" in
> the Extension Manager extension "em".
> Question: Will this be done by an Upgrade Wizard?

not needed, it will inserted on first usage of em. It might be buggy
atm, so this case should not happen.

>> Please·update·the·repository·in·extension·manager·or·scheduler.
> in the Extension Manager
> I would leave the scheduler out here.

the goal is to allow hiding the update button in em, so only scheduler
will do that. This makes sense if you have a task running and want to
prevent that user do that manually.
So i would stay with scheduler ;)

btw - when i finished the localization, Jeff will proofread all labels
again to be sure they are all correct. Thanks for your reading!

The mentioned fixes are in
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-em/repository/revisions/3324

vg Steffen