[TYPO3-core] RFC #16574: Bug/Cleanup: PHP notices from XCLASS inclusions

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 3 22:40:04 CET 2010

Hi,

It looked quite clean on reading, but when trying to apply 16574_v3.diff
I got the following errors:
- trunk/typo3/sysext/tslib/content/class.tslib_content_user_internal.php
is not under version control (I could find a file named
class.tslib_content_userinternal.php)
-
trunk/typo3/sysext/tslib/content/class.tslib_content_phpscript_internal.php
is not under version control (I could find a file named
class.tslib_content_phpscriptinternal.php)
-
trunk/typo3/sysext/tslib/content/class.tslib_content_contentobjectarray_internal.php
is not under version control (I could find a file named
class.tslib_content_contentobjectarrayinternal.php)

When trying to apply 16574_v3_pagetree.diff the following errors appeared:
- trunk/typo3/sysext/pagetree/extdirect/dataprovider is not a working copy
- trunk/typo3/sysext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_pagetree_abstracttree.php
is not under version control
-
trunk/typo3/sysext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_contextmenu_contextmenu.php
is not under version control
- trunk/typo3/sysext/pagetree/classes/class.tx_pagetree_pagetree.php is
not under version control

So I couldn't really test these two patches :-(

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert