[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16647: Prevent compress of scripts that use ajax.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 3 10:57:24 CET 2010

Hi olly,

I also thought about be more generic and my patch is just the fix for
current usage.

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> - what if I'd like to include a '/typo3conf/ext/myext/ajax.php?whatever=1'?

indeed such case is not handled. And maybe you include another php
script to generate dynamic js or other dynamic variants.

> Using the 'addJsFile' for dynamic scripts seems to be wrong - I don't
> know whether we can fix the callers or even use a new method
> 'addJsSource' (which just sets the 'src' argument).

I don't think we should introduce a new method for this, pageRenderer /
compressor should be intelligent enough to handle those cases.

I will examine this more deeper as i think that the compressor could
call the script and write generated content to compressed source file.

I will come with a new solution soon.

vg Steffen