[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16647: Prevent compress of scripts that use ajax.php

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Fri Dec 3 09:54:12 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

Am 02.12.10 23:08, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16647
>
> Branches:
> Trunk
>
> When register Ajaxcalls you add a jsFile to pageRenderer with source
> 'ajax.php?params'
>
> To prevent compress you have to add 2 more params (NULL, FALSE).
> Example:
> $this->pageRenderer->addJsFile(
>     'ajax.php?ajaxID=ExtDirect::getAPI&namespace=TYPO3.BackendUserSettings',
>
>     NULL,
>     FALSE
> );
>
> This check should be done while inclusion, so you can simple add this
> like other jsFiles :
>
> $this->pageRenderer->addJsFile('ajax.php?ajaxID=ExtDirect::getAPI&namespace=TYPO3.BackendUserSettings');

Thanks for your patch, however it seems to be very specific for ajax.php
- what if I'd like to include a '/typo3conf/ext/myext/ajax.php?whatever=1'?

Using the 'addJsFile' for dynamic scripts seems to be wrong - I don't
know whether we can fix the callers or even use a new method
'addJsSource' (which just sets the 'src' argument).

But besides that, I think that the compressor should take care about
what can be compressed or not. Do you think it's possible?

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Leader